Things to do in Philadelphia
Aloft Philadelphia Downtown offers easy access to the best things to see in the city. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, across the street from City Hall, and on the corner of N Broad and Arch St., stay at our unique hotel and be in the heart of all the action. Take an adventure and explore all there is to see in the City of Brotherly Love.
- Philadelphia Zoo, 3.1 miles - Learn about the more than 1,300 animals featured at this zoo, including giraffes, cheetahs, and many rare or endangered species.
- Citizens Bank Park, 6.4 miles - Bring the whole family and your baseball mitt to cheer on the Philadelphia Phillies at this popular ballpark.
- Lincoln Financial Field, 6.7 miles - "The Linc" is just seven miles from our hotel and is home to the Philadelphia Eagles and many other sports teams.
- Reading Terminal Market, 0.4 miles: Enjoy everything you need to create a memorable meal. This unique market features fresh meats, exotic produce, and handmade baked goods.
- Love Park/JFK Plaza, 0.5 miles: This iconic location is a must-see while visiting Philadelphia. Our hotel is located only one block away, making it easy for you to get out and explore.
- Wells Fargo Center, 7.2 miles - There's a show, concert, performance, or exhibition for everyone at the Wells Fargo Center which features more than 250 events each year.
- Philadelphia Convention Center, 0.0 miles - You can't get any closer to this convention center which features over 1 million square feet of space and some of the country's most high-tech amenities.
- Liberty Bell, 0.9 miles - As the symbol of American independence, visit this iconic symbol and learn all about this State House bell.
- Independence Hall, 1.1 miles - Explore the city and enjoy a historic tour of the beautiful Independence Hall.
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, 1.0 miles: Located in the heart of Center City, this world-class performing arts center features Broadway, music, and arts events.
- Parkway Museum District, 1.4 miles: Stretching from City Hall to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia's grand tree-lined Benjamin Franklin Parkway is filled with some of the city's most acclaimed destinations. Visitors will discover a cultural mecca of world-class museums and institutions as they explore.
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, 0.7 miles: Explore this beautiful building and see where some of America's most well-known artists began their careers.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2.3 miles: This private Ivy League school is a must-see when visiting Philadelphia. With its rich history and beautiful buildings, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Drexel University, 1.5 miles: This university is located in the heart of Philadelphia. It is an academically comprehensive and globally engaged urban research university. Enjoy this beautiful urban campus as you explore the city.
- Temple University, 2.3 miles - Cheer on the Owls or tour the campus at this renown University in the heart of downtown Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Convention Center
- Citizens Bank Park
- City Hall
- Drexel University
- Franklin Square
- Kimmel Center
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Love Park
- National Constitution Center
- Parkway Museum District
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Reading Terminal Market
- Temple University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Wells Fargo Center